Protecting Your Loved Ones Through Thorough Estate Plans
Thinking about the end of your life might not feel pleasant, but it is very important. When you plan ahead for your death or loss of capacity, you can make things much easier for your loved ones if the unexpected happens.
At Mayer Law Office, we help people in Dexter, Stoddard County and the surrounding counties who are ready to create estate plans. Whether you need to make a new estate plan or update an existing one, our experienced attorney, Dustin Mayer, is the person to assist you. To him, you are not just a client – you are a member of the community who deserves an estate plan that protects their loved ones.
Tailoring The Tools You Need
We can draft every document needed to pass your estate to the next generation. You can come to us for customized documents such as:
- Wills: With a will, you can select your beneficiaries and state which assets go to whom.
- Health care powers of attorney: If you cannot speak for yourself, you can select someone you trust to make medical decisions for you.
- Financial powers of attorney: Similarly, you can name a trusted person to handle your financial affairs if you cannot.
- Trusts: Ensure that your assets pass to the people you want with minimal intervention from the state.
- Guardianships: If you have children, a guardianship establishes who they will live with after your death or a life-altering injury.
Everyone’s life circumstances are different. We do not take a one-size-fits-all approach. You receive personal attention from Dustin as he helps you create the estate planning documents that suit your needs.
Be Proactive – Request A Free Consultation Today
Put an estate plan in place today so you can relax tomorrow. Allow Mayer Law Office to assist you. Reach out to our lawyer at 573-624-7876 or send us an email to schedule your free initial consultation about estate planning.