Personal Service For Your Legal Needs
At Mayer Law Office, we understand how distressing a serious legal issue can be. Our general practice firm prides itself on serving clients in and around Dexter, Missouri. We offer legal representation in a variety of practice areas.
Diligence In Protecting Clients’ Rights And Interests
We all know life can be unpredictable.
While driving on a Stoddard County road, you could be the victim of an accident. While at work, you could suffer an injury. You could suddenly realize you don’t have an estate plan. The flashing lights of a police car could appear out of nowhere and pull you over. Whatever your legal concern, we can help.
Attorney Dustin Mayer handles a variety of cases including:
- Motor vehicle accidents: We can seek compensation for damages that are the result of another driver’s carelessness.
- On-the-job accidents: We can protect your rights in workers’ compensation claims, so you receive the benefits you deserve.
- Estate plans: We can create a custom plan to protect your legacy. This can include wills, trusts, powers of attorney, nursing home plans and other estate-planning tools. We also provide legal help for probate and estate administration.
- DUI charges: Everyone makes mistakes, and we can fight to seek the best possible outcome for your case.
- Traffic tickets: Let us help you protect your driving privileges.
In addition, attorney Mayer owns and operates Stoddard County Title & Escrow, which can handle all of your real estate contract and title needs.
When you hire Mayer Law Office, you have the peace of mind of knowing you have a lawyer who will strive to help you achieve your legal objectives.
Talk About Your Legal Issue With Us Today
We understand how distressing a serious legal issue can be. Call 573-624-7876 or contact us through our website to set up a consultation at our Dexter, Missouri, firm. We will evaluate your situation and explain your legal options.